This is a recipe from my mother! The fastest cake you can bake!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
Equipment: oven, oven dish, large bowl
– 250 g ground almonds
– 120 g melted butter + butter for the dish
– 200 g sugar
– 4 eggs
– a tablespoon almond extract
Mix all the ingredients. Pour in a buttered oven dish. Cook for 25 minutes at 160°.
Let it cool down before serving.
– Very nice served with red fruits
– Do not use a teflon dish: you have to cut and serve it in the dish so use a pyrex dish.
– Also very nice for a buffet or afternoon tea: use half of the proportion for 30 mini-cakes. That is how I prefer it!
– I also tried to add raspberries and it is very nice (frozen rasberries can be used)