Equipment: oven, oven dish
– 2* slices of goat cheese (in a roll)
– 2* slices of bread (ideally cereal bread or complete bread from a real bakery, and not plastic bread from the supermarket –> sorry I’m French, I can’t deny my origins!)
– honey, pine nuts (optional)
– olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper
* 2 or more if you are very hungry! (depends also on the size of your bread and your cheese roll: you might need to put 2 slices of cheese on each toast)
Place the pieces of bread in an oven dish and a slice of cheese on top of each. You can add honey and pepper.
Cook in the oven at 180° for 10 minutes.
In the meantime, place the salad on your plate and season it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. You can add pine nuts.
When the toasts are ready (bread is crispy, cheese is hot and melty), place them in your plate, on top of the salad.